In the past, Eyebrows were plucked narrowly, but nowadays thick Eyebrows are in vogue. Unfortunately, not everyone has naturally full Eyebrows like supermodel Cara Delevingne! But brows are super important to the overall look of your face because they frame your face. So, what can you do to enhance your Thicken Eyebrows sustainably?
The rumour that you can thicken Eyebrows with the help of castor oil is persistent. But does it really work that well? We have compiled all the information and various tips and tricks on the subject of castor oil and Eyebrow growth for you here.
What is castor oil?
Castor oil, scientifically also called ricinus oil, is a high-quality plant oil that is extracted from the seeds of the tropical miracle tree Ricinus communis, a spurge plant. Ricinus also beautifies domestic gardens from August to October due to its red-coloured petals. The harvest then takes place from October to November. The seeds are peeled and cold-pressed. The castor oil obtained from this process is known for its high-quality ingredients: it consists of 90 percent ricinoleic acid, vitamin E, essential fatty acids and various
triglycerides. It is also called castor oil in pharmacy. Castor oil is considered an absolute beauty secret weapon, or the perfect home remedy in skin and hair care!
Areas of application of castor oil
Due to its manifold effects, castor oil is mainly used in the medical and cosmetic field:
- Help with constipation in the gastrointestinal tractIt is also considered a natural laxative.
- Care for hair and skin: On eyelashes, Eyebrows, scalp and nails.
- Treatment of skin problems: Age spots, warts, scars, neurodermatitis.
What does castor oil do to your Eyebrows?
Castor oil is considered a real secret weapon in the Eyebrow sector, as it not only keeps the brows beautifully smooth, but also strengthens the hair follicles and thus stimulates blood circulation and hair growth in a natural way. Why? Quite simply, it contains a lot of essential fatty acids, vitamins and proteins that are very important for the hairs of the Eyebrows. So it can give your Eyebrows more intensity, fullness, elasticity and a wonderful shine. The miracle oil has both a long-term and a short-term effect on your Eyebrows: It helps to thicken the hair on your Eyebrows within eight weeks and immediately makes them grow faster. It also has a positive effect on eyelashes, hair and nails. The good news is that you can get high-quality, natural and cold-pressed castor oil for as little as 10 euros.
How to use castor oil on your Eyebrows!
In order for the castor oil to work optimally, you also have to use it correctly. Here are our valuable tips:
- Thoroughly remove make-up: This step is enormously important before starting to use castor oil.
- Comb Eyebrows: This stimulates the blood circulation and the castor oil can work better!
- Apply in the direction of growth: It is very important to apply the oil in the direction of the growth of your Eyebrows. Dip an eyelash brush into the castor oil.
- Keep the eyelash brush clean: In order for the castor oil to keep the Eyebrows supple for as long as possible, you should wash out the eyelash brush regularly, otherwise bacteria can develop.
- Sleep on it: The oil should remain on the brows for at least two to three hours. Ideally, you should leave it on overnight. Then your beauty sleep will be even more effective.
- Apply it daily: To achieve the fastest possible effect, it is recommended to use the castor oil every evening before going to bed. Depending on your needs, you can of course also use it again in the morning.
Lazru and castor oil - the power duo for your Eyebrows!
A perfect complement to the use of castor oil is our Eyebrow and lash serum by Lazru! It gets your brow growth going - without any hormones or harmful ingredients. It has been specially developed with a power boost of 50 valuable ingredients that are perfectly coordinated to make your Eyebrows thicker and more beautiful.
It optimally stimulates the hair roots of the Eyebrows and leaves nothing to be desired. And much more effectively than any other Eyebrow serum on the market. Precious oils of lavender, Japanese cordwood, juniper and ginger are responsible for this. With liposomal technology, our product ensures perfect absorption by the hair roots and deep penetration into the cells. This further increases the bioavailability of our product. With its extremely soothing effect, it cares for the sensitive hair follicles and prepares the environment for vibrant growth.
Due to its light structure, it provides nourishing care. Lazru also prevents the hair on the Eyebrows from falling out and increases their resilience.
How to use Lazru
Before using Lazru for the first time, shake the bottle well. Then use the serum once or twice a day: Simply apply a small amount evenly and gently to the Eyebrows. The Eyebrow and eyelash serum should ideally be stored at room temperature out of the reach of children. It takes an average of three months to achieve the perfect result.
Can castor oil also be used to correct plucked Eyebrows?
Absolutely. It not only cares for the brows, but also stimulates the growth of the hair enormously.
How do I remove the castor oil from my Eyebrows after the application time?
It is best to remove with a cosmetic tissue. Please make sure that the oil does not get into the eyes, as this can cause irritation.
How quickly do I see the effects of castor oil on my Eyebrows?
The optical effect can be enjoyed very quickly. However, it can take up to eight weeks until the Eyebrows have regenerated in depth.